News
Services
Links
Discussion Forum
Working Log
Support LorienStable

Corner

Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Would just like to say...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes Forum Index -> Guest Book
Endurance Nutter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Would just like to say... Reply with quote

Ive just stumbled across this site, and what a wonderful informative site it is too!!

Sadly, alot of the information my Ex Track TB has had to find out the hard way.... when i got him 19 months ago, he was ridden in a narrow saddle, to which he visibly flinched at the sight of. With time, care, love and well fitting tack, hes a completely changed beast, with no back problems or tack issues. Infact, out comes the saddle and he says "yippee here we go!!"

Best thing i ever did for him (so far) was to buy him a Balance saddle, www.balanceinternational.com I was a total sceptic, but my TB Ed has changed the way i think, and im so glad i got one.... Hes now in the equivalent of an english wide saddle... which saddle fitters over here cant understand how he gets wither clearance from a wide saddle... well he has healthy muscle either side of his withers that supports the saddle..!!

Anyway, Exellent website, i shall be bookmarking it!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes Forum Index -> Guest Book All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1