News
Services
Links
Discussion Forum
Working Log
Support LorienStable

Corner

Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Something's familiar here....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes Forum Index -> Guest Book
kairoshorses

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Something's familiar here.... Reply with quote

Somehow I stumbled onto your site, and I enjoyed it very much. I can't help but think that you must be a fellow horse enthusiast, as well as a fellow LotR fan. I like that--two of my favorite things of all time, rolled into one.

I'm sorry to hear about your health problems--I certainly understand.

I live in Texas, and I finally fulfilled a dream of competing in a horse trial (I used to be a jump judge for seven years, living vicariously through others. You know what? As fun as it looked sitting there, it's even MORE fun from the back of a horse. I think both my horse and I giggled the whole time).

Thanks for the site--if you want to drop by TX sometime, you're more than welcome. kairoshorses at hotmail dot com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes Forum Index -> Guest Book All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1