News
Services
Links
Discussion Forum
Working Log
Support LorienStable

Corner

Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Korrector pad and WOW saddles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes Forum Index -> Under Saddle
lsheehan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Korrector pad and WOW saddles Reply with quote

I am curious to know your opinion about the Korrector pad made by the creator of the WOW saddles. You can find both at either www.korrector.com or www.wowsaddles.com. I believe their creator is First Thought Equine located in England.
We do not have a saddle fitter in our area, and I have just started my 3.5 year old warmblood under saddle so his back should change greatly. I have several different saddles, each of which I am trying on him to see which is the best fit. The Korrector pad and the films they have on the website showing the differences in pressure points and temperature using computer technology when riding with a flocked saddle and with the Korrector pad or the WOW saddle are really rather impressive. I was just wondering if you had any experience with either of these items or if you have an opinion. I am considering investing in the Korrector pad.

Thank you.
HORSES=TheLIGHT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that sounds like a good idea... But do you think the air would provide enough suppourt for jumping impact?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes Forum Index -> Under Saddle All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1