News
Services
Links
Discussion Forum
Working Log
Support LorienStable

Corner

Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Keep Going

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes Forum Index -> Ground Manners
show Girl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject: Keep Going Reply with quote

Confused when i'm doing parelli with my mare, we do some free jumping she's gone up to 4 ft safely before but she will only jump it once? is it me or is there something i can do to keep my mare going?

Also how do you know when you can ask your horse to jump over higher obsticals? do you juts do it slowly or do they have to be able to do sertan things first?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's parrelli?
and you have to feel that your horse can jump the lower jumps with confidence b4 u can start going higher. Otherwise your horse might lose confidence jumping.and dont do it all in one day!
ok...well thats it hope i could help u a littlle... if not theyve got this page on this site that clearly explains how u can teach your horse to jump!
good luck Very Happy
show Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

parrelli is a natural horse man ship. IN a way one of the games is liek lunging but basikcally you because friends with your horse doing exersises that they can do in the wild and show them that "you" can work together. i'm not 100% sure how to explain it. She also clearn 3'6" with about 1ft in a half for extra space.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes Forum Index -> Ground Manners All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1