News
Services
Links
Discussion Forum
Working Log
Support LorienStable

Corner

Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
I'd love your input Galadriel!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes Forum Index -> Misc
Milla

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: I'd love your input Galadriel! Reply with quote

The other day I rode my boy Barney on a trail we had never done before.A friend accomanied me on her mare.They were both so fabulous.The trail lasted for about forty five minutes each way.My boy looked around to take mental pictures of his surroundings as he always does when we are in a new place. When it was almost time for us to turn around to return back to the barn, Barney started to call out loudly.He has never done this before and it surprised me as he is normally very quiet. I rubbed him and assured him we were fine and we contunued on.He didn't stop or give me a hard time at all but I am curious about why he did this.He was a little wide eyed the whole way but this was not unusual for him, in new situations he is always heads up in case there are lions and tigers.Was he not trusting me? Was he nervous?
I so respect your opinion and you have such great insights into these things.As I stated before, we were not alone so all I could come up with was the fact that it was nearing dinner time at the barn and Barney loves his food so maybe he was concerned about missing his dinner? Or was he nervous because it was a new trail? Is there anything I should have done?
Thanks for your help!!!!!!!
Milla. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1