News
Services
Links
Discussion Forum
Working Log
Support LorienStable

Corner

Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Hi Galadriel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes Forum Index -> Guest Book
Casey76

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Hi Galadriel Reply with quote

I just wanted to let you know that I think your website is fantastic... Full of useful information Very Happy

I just wish I could spend more time with the school horses to even try out some of these techniques... but there is only so much you can do when you are only riding for an hour a week Rolling Eyes
WoodWalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Your site Reply with quote

I just wanted to say how refreshing it is to find a site like this one. After hours of frusterating searching on the web, I finally found this site and it was just what I was looking for. Every other site out there just wants to sell you something and wont tell you how to do anything. This site is really helpful and unique, so keep up the good work Galadriel!!
Shea Smith
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes Forum Index -> Guest Book All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1