News
Services
Links
Discussion Forum
Working Log
Support LorienStable

Corner

Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Falling while sleeping?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes Forum Index -> Equine Management, Handling, and Health
meljul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Falling while sleeping? Reply with quote

You may remember my post about my horse scrapping his legs up. We thought that he was hurting himself on a chair that was in the barn. We removed it and he got much better. Lately, with the mild weather we've been having, he has been taking naps outside in the sun. One two occassions my mom and brother have seen him fall onto his front legs while napping. His legs are back to the same condition they were in a few months ago. Confused I mean, this isn't really something we can prevent him from doing is it?
Shannyn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again id recommend the knee and hock boots. Sounds like your fella is a lazy sleeper. Ive had a few like that. definately give the boots a try and let me know how its going. Very Happy
Shannyn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes Forum Index -> Equine Management, Handling, and Health All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1