News
Services
Links
Discussion Forum
Working Log
Support LorienStable

Corner

Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Barefoot London

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes Forum Index -> Misc
lyntongal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Barefoot London Reply with quote

Hello I am new here and wondered if you could advise? I have the Cheyenne saddle already and I love it - but could anyone tell me if the Barefoot London sits a little narrower (does it have a little more of a twist) in the pictures I have seen it looks as if it might? My daughter needs a new saddle and she finds that the Cheyenne causes problems with her hips!
galadriel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks to me as if it has the same seat area as the Cheyenne. The pommel and cantle seem to be the same.

However, I'd suggest that you inquire directly of someone who sells them and has the specifications. You can also try one for the cost of shipping in many cases. I don't know where you are exactly, but if you're in the US, Lori's Tack has a great trial program and Lori is a very helpful person:
http://www.loristack.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lorien Stable: Trainer's Notes Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1